2008年1月1日 星期二

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of 2008, it's a whole new beginning.
Yesterday I didn't go to Taipei101 to count down. I stayed in 三峽 with 10 of my classmates, who live in our school's dormitory, instead. We had dinner at Mcdonald's together then went to buy some fireworks because we were going to Yuan Shan to count down by ourselves. We rode bicycles together to the bottom of Yuan Shan then walked up to the top by foot. But we wrongly estimated the time we had to spend on climbing up, so we had to count down at the mid of the mountain, at the side of the road. So funny, isn't it? But at least it was a unforgettable memorry. After we arrived the summit of Yuan Shan, we took out all the snacks and drinks and talked about our wishes in the new year. I wish all my families and friends can live a happy and healthy life in the new year. I also hope that all my worries will disappear and I can live more carefreely. The third one...it's a secret.Haha! We went back after we lit off those fireworks, they were so beautiful, so amazing...
In the new year, I heartly hope all my wishes come true.
Happy New Year!

沒有留言: