2008年1月8日 星期二

Study...

Now the final exam is coming soon, but I'm still so lazy about studying. This makes me really worry about my grades. Always put off things until their deadlines are coming is one of my bad habbits. And in order to change that, I started studying for the final exam two weeks ago. I thought that was enough to prepare for the test, but, I was wrong. Now there is only one week left and I still have lots of things to do, such as turning in the works and the reports that teachers want me to do and study hard to catch up what I haven't learn. It is really hard but that is because of my habbit of postpone things until the last moment, even studying. So I guess I'll have to take it by myself, to save my school grades. And now, is about the time to take action. It's time to study~go~

沒有留言: