2008年1月6日 星期日

Harry Potter

Finally, I finished reading Harry Potter vol.1 English version today. It took me almost two months reading it and it really drove me crazy, haha. Honestly speaking, the grammar it use isn't that hard. But some special nouns are really too difficult for me, especially those names of charecters or creatures or even magics. This is my very first time to finish reading a English novel. It is my big accomplishment and I'm happy for myself. Recently I also finished reading Harry Potter vol.7 The Deathly Hollows Chinese version. It was really fantastic! The story was fascinating, just like what it was all the time. But I was a bit sad after finished reading it because this is the last Harry potter. What would my life be if there is no Harry potter? Umm...We'll see that in the future I think!

沒有留言: